Join an experienced, committed network of professionals
The Husky retail network includes more than 350 neighbourhood and commuter fueling sites from BC to Ontario. Husky/Esso Travel Centres are strategically situated on major highway routes to offer fuel and service to long-distance travelers across the country. We know the fuel and convenience store business and understand customer demands. Husky has the programs, resources and expertise to help operators succeed.
Opportunities Husky include travel centres, single- or multi-site operations, employing and managing your own team, potential to represent two brands and facilities ranging from convenience stores and car washes, to travel centres with cardlock, restaurants and amenities for commercial drivers.
|Your earnings potential and business investment will depend on several factors:
||Your investment will be in:
- Size of MSO
- C-store volume
- Restaurant and car wash revenue
- Other unique offerings at your site
- Your performance and customer service skills
- Convenience store inventory
- Working capital
- Letters of credit
Note: No investments are required in upfront fees or depreciable assets.
Are you the right person to be a Husky Corporate Retailer?
Along with your business expertise, leadership and enthusiasm, you bring:
- An unequalled commitment to safety
- Efficient retail store management skills and experience
- Ability to manage large teams at one or more locations
- Experience in inventory control, planograms and merchandising
- Exemplary, proven commitment to customer service
- Proficient in English
- Familiarity with cardlock and fuel management practices
- Food-service background may be required for travel centre operators
There are currently no Corporate Retail opportunities with Husky. The opportunities arise infrequently, so please check back often as we will post information about opportunities immediately as they become available.